Bramafam is a boutique tour operator specializing in personalized travel services and event organization in Piemonte and the rest of Italy through local partnerships.
This itinerary in Langa and Roero is especially dedicated to wine lovers seeking to discover the history of Piemontese wine and the old noble estates where such wine has been traditionally produced.
Famous names such as Cordero di Montezemolo, Marchesi di Grésy and Carrega Malabaila.
Not least, the chance of a real historical journey through the Cantine Nobili, vineyards and cellars of the Savoy aristocracy (Tenuta di Fontanafredda, Castello di Verduno, Cantine Marchesi di Barolo).
The majestic castle wine cellars tour package in Piedmont includes:
- 3 days & 2 nights in a double room of a relais de charme with a rich buffet breakfast
- a welcome aperitif “Arneis” on your arrival at the hotel
- a friendly 1 hour conversation with a local professional guide who will introduce you to the territory and give you your travel kit (maps, addresses, castles, wine cellars and cantine contacts, etc.)
- 1 full day guided tour with wine tastings in two Cantine Nobili. Meet the owner and/or oenologist and be taken through the vineyards.
- lunch in the cantine and evening dinner in the castle.
- Gourmet gift on departure.
The cost is from Euro 450,00 per person
Bramafam Italy vacation specialist can also arrange for you an exclusive holiday stay in a Piemontese luxury private Villa
Golf & Wine in Piedmont
For golf lovers Bramafam proposes a special GOLF & WINE program.
During your golfing holidays you can also spend a day wine tasting together with expert Sommeliers in the most exclusive Piemontese wine cellars