Albergo Diffuso Borgo Giusto located in the rolling hills above Lucca proposes these Tuscany Cooking Courses dedicated to the traditonal local cuisine based on extra virgin olive oil and a full range of wines and salumi and vegetables in season.
The classes make for a perfect weekend break relaxing in this rennovated stone village dating from the 1600's and which offers both hotel and apartment accommodation.
LUUCA COOKING COURSE PACKAGE
- 2 nights in a double room of your choice
- 2 ample buffet breakfasts
- 1 one afternoon cookery lesson and preparation of typical Tuscan dishes, with a discussion of food, wine and other aspects of food and drink
- 1 dinner with sampling of the dishes prepared during the course (including wines from Borgo)
- 1 dinner based on typically Tuscan dishes in our Restaurant (Borgo’s wines included)
- Farewell gift of products from the Arbuolo farm company
In a Studio A: 285 euros per person
In a Suite: 300 euros per person
Availability: offer available throughout the year, excluding public holidays