Walks of Italy offers immersive cultural experiences and small group tours across Italy, from a cooking class at an organic Tuscan farm to a behind-the-scenes tour of the Vatican's locked rooms. No matter what the experience, the emphasis is on fun and discovery.
Group tours have a maximum of just 12 people, private tours are 100% customizable, and their experts, all fluent English speakers, get top marks for both knowledge and enthusiasm.
One of Walks of Italy's greatest assets is its team of local travel experts, who work 24/7 sharing tips and insights into the cities and locations they know so well. They'll take any question you have, night or day, free of charge.
And through the blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and more, you can keep in touch, and get your questions answered, before, during and after your visit to Italy.
Walks of Italy is 100% committed to sustainable travel and helping the country we love so much.
A WALKS OF ITALY EXPERIENCE MEANS:
‐ a group size that’s always 12 or fewer, which means it's not only more comfortable for you, but it has a lower impact on the environment and archaeology around you
‐ “add‐ons” that personalize private tours
- fluent English-speaking guides, all of whom are experts who love what they do
‐ special access to areas that others simply can’t get to, such as closed areas of Pompeii, the “Secret Itineraries” of the Doge’s Palace in Venice, the Colosseum’s underground and top tier, locked rooms of the Vatican, and the Sistine Chapel before it opens to the public
- skip‐the‐line access to sites like the Colosseum, Vatican, Florence’s Duomo, Uffizi and Accademia, Venice’s St. Mark’s Basilica, and more
- sustainable business practices—meaning you can feel comfortable knowing that by participating in any service with us, you're actively supporting and sustaining the very places you're visiting
‐ off‐the‐beaten‐path itineraries, like a tour that visits Rome’s most intriguing catacombs and crypts in the city or an exploration of the “other” Venetian islands
‐ all-inclusive prices, meaning the price you see on the site is the final cost and all tickets and fees are included.
- 24-hour access to their team of Italy experts dedicated full-time to answering travelers’ questions—all at no cost, and regardless of whether you buy any products
- reliable, affordable transport connections across Italy, including carbon-offsets
- hands-on experiences, like a pizza-making class in Rome or cooking class at an organic Tuscan farm